Here are 7 reasons why every building requires the residential waste chute:
- Increase the livability & hygiene of the premises
- Efficient removal of waste
- Cost effective
- Reduces the use of energy
- Reduces Landfill
- Improves the Waste Management Plan
- Adheres to council regulations
Auditing of waste & implementing management strategies to habitable buildings is essential for the sustainability outcomes of the building. The waste chute can be implemented to remove waste safely & efficiently in commercial & residential buildings, low- & high-rise buildings.
Waste management plans are recommended to comply with the NCC (National Construction Code), council codes & other statutory requirements. There are three main objectives which need to be met:
- The chute is installed in compliance with regulatory policies & procedures
- Recycle waste as much as possible
- Manage waste efficiently to reduce the amount of waste and recyclable to land fill by educating & aiding residents to allocate waste that can be recycled. Signage should always be installed to serve as a constant reminder. Waste & recycling bins shall be placed in the retail precinct to reinforce these messages.
The waste chute of a building will always be guided by the criteria of the local council. The waste will be collected by the council’s waste collection contractor.
Do your due diligence & contact us at the Construction Chute Company today to get the expert advise you deserve!